Chris Brown denied entry into Japan – Chris Brown was denied entry into Japan following an ongoing police investigation in Los Angeles. The star has been forced to postpone two shows in the capital. This incident comes after the singer allegedly threatened a woman named Baylee Curran at his house with a gun in August.
Accoding to TMZ, a Japanese consulate official revealed the country has a ‘low tolerance’ when it comes to admitting visitors with a criminal background and open cases.
The organizers of the event has released a statement saying the show has been postponed due to a ‘logistical visa issue’.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Revealed: The real cause of Dagrin’s death! – You need to see this (Look)
- 9 craziest pictures of Nigerian celebrities that will leave you in stitches!
- 5 Nigerian male celebrities who got married to older women (With Pictures)
- I haven’t done any bum surgery or booty implants, See the secrets to my bigger bum”- Moyo Lawal (Photos)
- 7 women who you won’t believe actually exist (+Photos)
- Top 5 richest comedians in Nigeria and what they charge per show
- 10 of the youngest children sentenced to death – #1 will leave you in a big shock! (With Pictures)
- 10 valid reasons why you need to stop watching porn today – You will shocked after seeing #10
- The 15 hottest mums in Nigeria entertainment industry – #1 is a banger! (With Photos)
- 15 foods that will make you look 15 years younger than your real age