Denrele Edun to be Linda Ikeji’s chief bridesmaid – Denrele Edun is one of Nigeria’s most eclectic media personality and he continues to slay with his own style and ‘craze’. Linda Ikeji turned a year older yesterday and he joined several other celebrities to wish the popular blogger by sharing a cuddly photo with her, while he gushed away with the caption.
- 15 foods that will make you look 15 years younger than your real age
- Nollywood stars you still may not know have died – This list will leave you in a big shock!
- 11 Shocking facts EVERY woman need to know about her ‘nipples’
- 5 fast and easy ways to get flat tummy in one week
He also revealed that he would like to be the Chief bridesmaid at her wedding.
Read his caption below:
“To You My Best Friend; LINDA IFEOMA IKEJI @officiallindaikeji ; I say HBD! The very first time the two of us met,
We were caught in a friendship’s net. (Was it CRS 108 class where you came in looking so kick-ass? 1998 or so…And our endless hangout at KB’s Delight, Senate Building and Long walks from Education Faculty to Main Campus in ur stiletto heels or perhaps,
the CyberCafe where we used to email a certain person? #LipsSealed). You and I, together gelled so damn well,
Every time I was in a fix, I would knock on ur “Round Room Door” in Moremi Hall (Not forgetting, Newest Hall and Amina Hall).
As time passed and we grew closer and closer,
To the world outside, you gave me an easier exposure; (I ain’t gonna forget that my first foray into Modelling came from you, Recall the day we went to MBI wit @jfomeadows and you introduced me to @sabinaworld who took me to d House of Kese Jabari & wham bam, Work just start…My cute face was on every campaign!). You made me understand what is right and wrong, I have depended on your advice for long,
I will always be thankful for moments we shared,
They brought us closer to each other like butter and bread,
And those crazy things we did together,
Coz’ they turned us into best friends together! (Like rehearing in ur office in Shomolu where we had to perform at every #StyleNight show of yours, dancing at Akodo Beach resort after midnight, the whole Miss Nigeria charade which we laffed about afterwards, catwalking to class late to the chagrin of every lecturer, our All-black-dress-code, countless casting and oh, that fateful nite models were stranded after Dakova’s Fashion show? Na only me follow u waka go…We ended up in d lobby of one hotel in Ajah! LMAO!). You my dear friend, truly defines EXCEPTIONAL! Nuff respect to ur hustle and yes, I’m ur Chief Bridesmaid at the wedding! #Winks”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- See cute wedding pictures of Bimbo Akintola and Yemi Blaq, the hottest Nollywood couple
- Top 5 most notorious criminals in Nigeria’s history (With Pictures)
- 11 Nigerian entertainers who died before the age of 40 (With Pictures)
- How a mammy water almost ruined a UNILAG student – You have to see this!
- How to safely abort pregnancy naturally on your own
- 10 hottest Nigerian celebrity baby mamas (Photos)
- Nigerian female celebs that drive the most expensive cars – They’re the big ballers (With Pics)
- The 6 youngest Nigerian celebrities and their real ages! – See who’s number 1! (With Pictures)
- The Nigerian celebrities who were dis-virgined by their husbands (With Photos)
- LADIES: Before you get married to your boyfriend, make sure you do these 10 things in front of him!