Don Jazzy may lose Reekado Banks – In an industry where loyalty means nothing, Mavin boss Don Jazzy may lose the trio of his Mavin 2.0 acts in February 2017. Mavin Record boss Don Jazzy may lose the trio of his Mavin 2.0 acts in February 2017.
Don Jazzy has however revealed in his latest interview with Forbes TV that, ‘no one signs a life time contract. In the case of Korede Bello, Di’ja and Reekado Banks, they signed three years deals and if after three years they decide to move on to do something of their own, it’s fine, because at the end of the day that’s the goal’.
Don Jazzy continued to say, ‘at the point when that happens, the fans may feel offended and the media will get to work to make it look like something else’.
Already, Di’ja, a mother of one, is planting her ‘Dija Nation‘ movement in our minds. Korede Bello calls his teaming fans ‘Bellovers‘, while Reekado Banks calls them ‘Reekadicts‘ and if industry trends is anything to go by, these names might be setting the foundation for their own record label names.
What do you think?
Drop your Comments.
Written by:- TheNet
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- If someone really loves you, they’ll do these 6 things!
- 11 A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men (With Pictures)
- The 6 most humble Nigerian celebrities – #3 is a shy billionaire! (With Pictures)
- SHOCKING!! 10 Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (photos)
- 10 valid reasons why you need to stop watching porn today – You will shocked after seeing #10
- 13 African celebrity mums with the hottest bodies – See who’s number 1! (With Pictures)
- 21 World famous celebrities you never knew were Nigerians – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- The 10 richest Nigerian actors – See who is number 1! (+Photos)
- 11 Nigerian entertainers who died before the age of 40 (With Pictures)
- Popular Nigerian female artists who have second hand husbands (+Photos)