Female Pastor interrupts Trump – Donald Trump was on Wednesday interrupted by a Methodist church pastor who said she invited him to the church to thank him for his work in Flint not to give a political sermon or berate his rival Hillary Clinton.
“This public event is open to all and today Donald Trump came to observe. Trump’s presence at Bethel United Methodist in no way represents an endorsement of his candidacy,” Rev. Faith Green Timmons of the Bethel United Methodist Church Flint, Michigan had said before Trump came up to the podium.
Mr Trump took to the podium and said Clinton caused Flint economic pain by supporting free trade arguments.
“Hillary failed on the economy. Just like she’s failed on foreign policy. Everything she touched didn’t work out. Nothing. Now Hillary Clinton –,” Trump said before he was cut off by the church’s pastor.
“Mr. Trump, I invited you here to thank us for what we’ve done in Flint, not give a political speech,” she told Trump after walking to the podium while Trump was speaking.
“OK. That’s good. Then I’m going back onto Flint, OK? Flint’s pain is a result of so many different failures,” Trump said.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 10 reasons you should stop eating instant noodles (Must See)
- 11 More crazy pre-wedding pictures of Nigerian couples that will leave rolling on the floor!
- 4 Nigerians who are Guinness world record breakers (With Pictures)
- 8 Nollywood actresses who married “Tear Rubber” husbands (With Pictures)
- 10 things virgins discover on their wedding night..
- The 20 types of vag1na you will meet in your lifetime & how to handle them..
- 7 Nigerian female celebrities who got married to men they snatched from other women – You’ll be surprised to see this! (With Pictures)
- The 10 most expensive cultures to marry from in Nigeria – See which is number 1! (With Pictures)
- 10 signs you are sleeping with or dating a mammy water – Guys, you really should see this!
- Revealed: The real cause of Dagrin’s death! – You need to see this (Look)