Guardiola issues Yaya Toure fresh threat – Pep Guardiola says Yaya Toure may not feature again for Manchester City until his agent apologizes for a recent outburst in the media – Guardiola dropped Toure from City’s 21-man squad for the Champions League – Toure’s agent Seluk said he hopes Guardiola has got the balls to say that he was wrong to humiliate a great player like Yaya, if Man City doesn’t win the Champions League.
- 15 foods that will make you look 15 years younger than your real age
- Nollywood stars you still may not know have died – This list will leave you in a big shock!
- 11 Shocking facts EVERY woman need to know about her ‘nipples’
- 5 fast and easy ways to get flat tummy in one week
Former Ivory Coast international Yaya Toure may not feature again for Manchester City until he or his agent apologizes for a recent outburst in the media, Pep Guardiola has warned.
Toure’s Barcelona-based agent, Dimitri Seluk tacitly slammed Guardiola earlier this month over his player’s exemption in City’s 21-man squad for the Champions League.
Seluk said: “If he wins the Champions League for City this season then I will travel to England and I will say on television that Pep Guardiola is the best manager in the world.
“But if City don’t win the Champions League then I hope that Pep has got the balls to say that he was wrong to humiliate a great player like Yaya.
Yaya is a professional and so he will do everything he is asked to do.
“Perhaps Pep will think he is good enough to play in the final 10 minutes of a League Cup game against a third division team – and, yes, I am joking.
“But what I can tell you is that Yaya will spend the season at City. He will not be leaving in January.”
Since his comment, Toure hasn’t been considered for the club’s Premier League matches, despite being fully fit.
He has featured just once for City this season which came in his team’s qualification second leg dead rubber against Steaua Bucharest.
Now, the 33-year-old’s career in Manchester looks all but over, unless his agent apologises, The Sun UK reports.
Guardiola said: “It was so difficult for me to leave him (Toure) out of the Champions League squad,”
“I know him, he is a good guy.
“But the day after he (Seluk) spoke, he was out. Until he doesn’t speak, he is not going to play.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- See cute wedding pictures of Bimbo Akintola and Yemi Blaq, the hottest Nollywood couple
- Top 5 most notorious criminals in Nigeria’s history (With Pictures)
- 11 Nigerian entertainers who died before the age of 40 (With Pictures)
- How a mammy water almost ruined a UNILAG student – You have to see this!
- How to safely abort pregnancy naturally on your own
- 10 hottest Nigerian celebrity baby mamas (Photos)
- Nigerian female celebs that drive the most expensive cars – They’re the big ballers (With Pics)
- The 6 youngest Nigerian celebrities and their real ages! – See who’s number 1! (With Pictures)
- The Nigerian celebrities who were dis-virgined by their husbands (With Photos)
- LADIES: Before you get married to your boyfriend, make sure you do these 10 things in front of him!