6. In the majority of cases the next period starts as expected or somewhat earlier, if the period is more than 7 days late it is recommended to perform a pregnancy test.
7. In case of prolonged or heavy bleeding, gynaecological examinations is advised.
8. If the user has a reported case of asthma, heart failure, hypertension, migraine, epilepsy, renal impairment,
diabetes mellitus, hyperlipidaemia, depression, and / or stroke, the preparation may be used exclusively in the above mentioned emergency cases. it is not appropriate for regular use.
The manufacturer of the emergency contraceptive offers the efficiency of the pill when it is taken as directed. Logically, the longer the interval between unprotected sex and taking the pill, the decrease in how effective it will be.
It is estimated that Postinor-2 will prevent 85% of expected pregnancies. 95% of expected pregnancies will
be prevented if taken within the first 24 hours.
So I employ every guy to always walk around with postinor2 because you never know when you will have a match because you don’t want to receive that “We need to Talk” text after 7 weeks.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- See cute wedding pictures of Bimbo Akintola and Yemi Blaq, the hottest Nollywood couple
- Top 5 most notorious criminals in Nigeria’s history (With Pictures)
- 11 Nigerian entertainers who died before the age of 40 (With Pictures)
- How a mammy water almost ruined a UNILAG student – You have to see this!
- How to safely abort pregnancy naturally on your own
- 10 hottest Nigerian celebrity baby mamas (Photos)
- Nigerian female celebs that drive the most expensive cars – They’re the big ballers (With Pics)
- The 6 youngest Nigerian celebrities and their real ages! – See who’s number 1! (With Pictures)
- The Nigerian celebrities who were dis-virgined by their husbands (With Photos)
- LADIES: Before you get married to your boyfriend, make sure you do these 10 things in front of him!