RMD schools us on how to fight your enemies – Nollywood veteran actor, Richard Mofe-Damijo popularly known as RMD took to his Instagram page to share a new photo of him looking all good. The actor used the caption to advise his fans on how to handle their ‘enemies’ and ‘haters’.
See his caption below:
Don’t expend energy fighting “haters” and “enemies”, rather walk in the light of God’s word and watch your “enemies” fall over themselves for your attention. #RMDsaysso “When a man’s ways pleases the Lord, he makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.” Proverbs 16:7 #Godfirst #Godsword #beatpeacewithallmen #walkwithGod #walkinlove
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 10 reasons you should stop eating instant noodles (Must See)
- 11 More crazy pre-wedding pictures of Nigerian couples that will leave rolling on the floor!
- 4 Nigerians who are Guinness world record breakers (With Pictures)
- 8 Nollywood actresses who married “Tear Rubber” husbands (With Pictures)
- 10 things virgins discover on their wedding night..
- The 20 types of vag1na you will meet in your lifetime & how to handle them..
- 7 Nigerian female celebrities who got married to men they snatched from other women – You’ll be surprised to see this! (With Pictures)
- The 10 most expensive cultures to marry from in Nigeria – See which is number 1! (With Pictures)
- 10 signs you are sleeping with or dating a mammy water – Guys, you really should see this!
- Revealed: The real cause of Dagrin’s death! – You need to see this (Look)