Joke Jigan shares intimate pictures – Nollywood actress Joke Jigan popularly known as Oluwajokelet as sparked a lot of controversy as she took to her Instagram handle, to post a very intimate picture of her and her lover. See more photos of the actress and her man right after the cut..
- Nigerian celebs who can get white collar jobs with their university degrees… You’ll be surprised!
- LADIES: 7 things that happen to your vagina when you stop making love..
- How to get rid of black spots on your face in just 15 minutes
- Top 10 most valuable currencies in the world and their Naira exchange rate – Unbelievable
Joke Jigan took to her Instagram handle to post a picture of her in a black swimsuit and blue high-heeled shoes as she ‘tried to pick pin’ in front of her lover as he placed his hands stylishly on her butt. This picture has got everyone talking on the internet as to why she would post such a picture.
However, according to her posts on Instagram Oluwajokelet as fondly called did a photo shoot with that outfit in order to celebrate her birthday. NAIJ.Com Gossip, took a look at her social media handle and discovered that, the Nollywood actress never stops singing praises of her lover, who was later identified as Mr Jeguma.
See more pictures of the couple below:
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Top 10 richest pastors in the world & their net worth – See who is number 1..
- Nigeria’s hairiest woman, Queen Okafor puts major boobs on display (See Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebrities and the breathtaking houses they live in (With Pictures)
- From Rich To Penniless: 12 celebs who have gone broke in the last 10 years… You’ll be surprised! (With Pictures)
- The 5 hottest daughters of Nigerian Pastors (With Pictures)
- 5 easy ways to avoid pregnancy without using condom
- 11 A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men (With Pictures)
- 7 Photos of Cynthia Morgan that will give you instant head turn – Don’t look if you can’t control your self!
- LADIES: If you do these 9 things, No man can ever play you!
- 8 things Nigeria have that the rest of the world desperately needs