Tiwa Savage opens up about her Roc Nation deal – Tiwa Savage was interviewed by Vibe.com where she opened up on her music and being signed to Roc Nation. She said “I know a lot of artists have gotten international deals, but for me the genuine passion for Africa was just there and it started with me and Bee-High and just him taking time to come to Nigeria several times. That speaks volumes,”
- 5 things every virgin should know – No one will ever tell you this!
- Top 5 richest comedians in Nigeria and what they charge per show
- If you see these 13 symptoms, do an HIV test immediately
- Inside Dangote’s multi-million Dollar Abuja mansion… Mind blowing! (With Pictures)
For someone who is not from there, coming and spending time and learning about the culture and saying that this can crossover, it made me feel really comfortable. When I went to the Roc Nation office here in New York, there was a genuine interest and genuine love. It was the same feeling when I met Jay Z. He was genuinely interested in the African culture and you can even see from some of the artifacts he has in his office. It was a no brainer for me. I didn’t have to shop around and see what my options were. There are some things that when it just comes, you know it’s right. That was just the situation. You hear a lot of times when people sign after a month, they’re on their own. With Roc Nation, it seems their day-by-day support is only getting stronger.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- LADIES: 8 Signs your man is not making love to you, he’s just se*in’ you!
- 5 Nigerian male celebrities who got married to older women (With Pictures)
- Bootylicious! 9 Photos of hot curvy African girls you just can’t stop staring at – You need to see number 1!
- The 10 most shocking Nigerian celebrity transformations.. Unbelievable! (Before and after pictures)
- LADIES: 8 Dangerous effects of Postinor 2 doctors will never tell you
- Mercy Johnson honoured as a global ambassador for miss Nigeria pageant (+Photos)
- 15 Celebrities who tragically lost their lives in their 20s (With Pictures)
- 10 Nigerian celebrities that are married to foreigners (with pictures)
- LADIES: Before you get married to your boyfriend, make sure you do these 10 things in front of him!
- 7 Nigerian celebrities and the breathtaking houses they live in (With Pictures)