1 – Malawi (GDP per capita of $226.50)
Holding a population of 16 million while also being one of the smallest African nation doesn’t set you up for accumulation or distribution of wealth. Arguable the most underdeveloped nation in the world, Malawi suffers greatly in essentially all categories available. Access to education, general standard of healthcare, infrastructure, and quality of living conditions are all limited or substandard. Because the nation is unable to develop in general, they’re for all intents and purposes stuck with trying to drive their economy using only the most primitive levels of agriculture. With common weather variations, as well as injuries and fatalities facilitated by poor health care, Malawi’s world lowest GDP per capita of $226.50 doesn’t seem like it will be rising too significantly any time soon.
Sometimes days may seem tough. Maybe things just didn’t go the way you want, or perhaps you’re frustrated with where your life stands currently. While many may have perfectly valid reasons for frustration, it is equally as important to take moments everyday to appreciate the reasons your life may be great. There’s privilege to be seen everywhere, even in something so simple as the internet connection required for you to have read this article.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Actor who lost both kidney and legs, Leo Mezie finally opens up on his condition (+Photos)
- 10 New tricks kidnappers use to lure victims – make sure you see this!
- The 6 youngest Nigerian celebrities and their real ages! – See who’s number 1! (With Pictures)
- 5 easy ways to avoid pregnancy without using condom
- 44 Countries Nigerian passport holders can visit without a Visa
- 10 Nigerian celebrities with the most expensive houses – See how much they cost (photos)
- Top 7 confraternities in Nigeria and their history + beliefs (Must See)
- The 12 most memorable Davido moments that shook Nigeria (With Pictures)
- Complete list of Nigerian looters released by World Bank – See the amount of money they stole
- 10 Nigerian celebrities that are married to white people (with pictures)