1. Joaquin Phoenix – His Lip
We know him from his childhood television roles, movies such as Signs, and for being River Phoenix‘ younger brother. The Puerto-Rican born vegan is actively involved with PETA and other animal rights advocacy groups, and won a Grammy for having lent his talent to the Walk The Line soundtrack.
Yet, many of us simply can’t get over that upper lip. It apparently hasn’t hurt his career, although it is a defect which causes thousands of babies to be born with their upper lip separated every year. It is a defect referred to as a cleft palate, and it’s a condition which forms while still in utero.
Many times, the separation in the lip or mouth does not grow together before the child is born, but Joaquin was fortunate in that regard, as he was left with a small scar where the separation would have been.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 5 Nigerian male celebrities that got married to older women (With Pictures)
- LADIES: If you do these 9 things, No man can play you!
- 10 Romantic things to do after making love
- LADIES: If you want to know the guy you’re dating is a husband material, ask him these 4 questions!
- LADIES: 13 Occasions when you should wear thongs
- 12 Reasons why you shouldn’t buy the new iPhone 7 (With Pictures)
- 12 Most despicable acts committed by Pablo Escobar – this will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 5 things to do after NYSC – Make sure you see this!
- 12 things you can only see in Dubai (With Pictures)
- 17 Pictures that perfectly describes the job of a Nigerian Police – this swill leave you rolling on the floor!