Things you’re doing that will definitely kill your relationship – Let’s be honest … At times, no matter how solid your relationship may be, it will experience challenges. Disagreements and conflict are simply facts of life, and are certain to arise.
- 9 facts about blowjobs that will blow your freaking mind
- If you see these 13 symptoms, do an HIV test immediately
- The 12 Greatest rappers in the history of Hip Hop (With Pictures)
- 10 Ways Abuja big boys are faker than other Nigerian big boys (With Pictures)
Here are 5 of the most common sources of relationship troubles, so you can identify what is going on and get yourselves back on track.
1. Having expectations of how you should be loved.
There is a natural human desire for love and acceptance. When this desire turns into an expectation, it often leads to disappointment and demands.
Truth is, no one can love you as you want to be loved, because no other person can be you. We each love another person based on how we perceive and understand love. So your partner loves you the best they know how, given their current understanding and belief about love.
If you have expectations for how you want to be loved and feel frustrated your partner isn’t “getting it,” you are suggesting the person should know you the way you do. This is unrealistic, and a setup for the relationship to remain challenging and unfulfilling for both of you.