Nigerian celebrity couples who met on set – People get so caught up in work most times that they forget to make human interactions geared towards marriage and long term goals sometimes. But imagine how cool it was if you could be at work and still meet the love of your life and live happily ever after. Seems like a fairy tale. But it actually isn’t.
- 9 facts about blowjobs that will blow your freaking mind
- If you see these 13 symptoms, do an HIV test immediately
- The 12 Greatest rappers in the history of Hip Hop (With Pictures)
- 10 Ways Abuja big boys are faker than other Nigerian big boys (With Pictures)
Nigerian actors, just like their foreign contemporaries have met on set and everything good has blossomed from that relationship. Here are a few work relationships that have led to marriage:
9. Tchidi Chikere and Nuella Njugbigbo
The couple met on set and got married amidst lots of controversies on March 29, 2014. Tchidi is a movie director and Nuella is an actress.