9. Give yourself a break occasionally.
Enjoy that glass of wine (maybe try a wine of the month club), have a relaxing night in, eat the whole tub of ice cream (especially if it’s Halo Top), and don’t scold yourself for any of it.Indulge because you deserve it.
While some of these may seem a little cliché, when is the last time you actually chose to practice any of them? Instead of jeering at the commonality, try to simply embrace it.
You might surprise yourself, you might love yourself a little more, and you might find yourself more empowered to go change your world.
“I am a lover without a lover. I am lovely and lonely and I belong deeply to myself.” — Warsan Shire
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 10 Ways Abuja big boys are fake than other Nigerian big boys (With Pictures)
- 13 Reasons The Kardashians would be nothing without Ray J (With Pictures)
- 15 Shockings facts about Oprah Winfrey (With Pictures)
- Lil Kesh shares new photos with scars on his face, fans call him cultist! (See Photos)
- LADIES: 13 Occasions when you should wear thongs
- 6 Times Mercy Aigbe slayed on the streets of London (With Pictures)
- 12 Celebrities who are hotter than Selena Gomez (With Pictures)
- The long list of hot women Drake has slept with.. Shocking names! (With Pictures)
- 17 Pictures that perfectly describes the job of a Nigerian Police – this swill leave you rolling on the floor!
- Amber Rose reveals her love for masturbation and how it has been helping her- You need to see this!