“I dont get it too, why do i have to be with someone who makes me so unhappy all in d name of love? Loneliness? Bcos of wealth? Status? Family? Society? Hell! No!! my happiness comes first always.
Build great & sweet memories thats ur moment & thats all u own, Love ur God, ur self n those who love u. Run away from people who make u miserable & very unhappy, life is just too too short to waste or think of what pple will say about u, pls tell me, who made them judge over ur life, no one has d right to make u unhappy, when & if u find that root hold on to it & love it with all ur heart but if u dont pls pls dont stop living, do things that bring joy & gladness to ur soul, u will 4ever be young @ heart, note! no one is going to die with u or 4 u, learn to guide ur heart jealousy, A broken heart is like a sinking ship!!! Be careful who u sacrifice ur happiness 4!”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- LADIES: 13 things you should do to keep your man – EVERY MAN loves #11
- 25 Times celebrities went drunk – these photos will leave you in sticthes!
- 15 Nollywood stars you still may not know have died – This list will leave you in a big shock! (+Photos)
- 12 Popular Yoruba actors you didn’t know are Non-Yoruba – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 10 Nigerian celebrities that are married to white people (with pictures)
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- I waited until my wedding night to lose my virginity and I wish I hadn’t..
- How to make him marry you, according to his zodiac sign
- Top 10 richest Nigerian actors – #5 & #4 will shock you (+Photos)
- 7 A-List Nigerian celebrities that own a Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon luxurious SUV (With Pictures)