Kalu Ben Chima, the founder of Emeka Mortuaries in Ikom, Cross Rivers State has divulged into the mysteries behind the activities of corpses, ghosts, spirits and the likes. Speaking on some of his experiences, Emeka Ambulance as Mr. Chima is popularly known as, said he first worked as a mortuary attendant at General Hospital, Onitsha, Anambra State.
- 7 Photos of Cynthia Morgan that will give you instant head turn!
- 10 Valid reasons why you need to stop watching porn today – You’ll be shocked after seeing #1!
- LADIES: 7 things that happen too your vagina when you stop making love
- 11 Dirty secrets women keep from their men
“Some powerful people do not allow other dead bodies to lie close to them, so in the night, they will remove other bodies near them and dump them far from where they are or they would go to an isolated place and lie there – all dead bodies are not the same, which is why we knock before we enter there.
“Some dead bodies, especially those of occultists and members of secret societies do give us trouble while being embalmed because their bodies have been ‘fortified’ by the devil or some spiritual forces.
“In such cases, we have to pet and persuade them by talking to them to allow the chemicals to penetrate their bodies, but if they remain stubborn, we have to employ our own spiritual force and of course, power pass power and we can then embalm them.
“The corpses may be dead, but they still possess some spiritual powers to protect themselves. We have about 100 corpses right now and 18 abandoned ones, but we keep the place open, both day and night, without any security and anybody, who attempts to do anything funny by going there to steal or do anything has himself to blame.
“Do not think that because she is lying down there, she is finished and you can go and have sex with her. You will die also in a matter of hours or days and how can someone sell body parts of a corpse or water used in washing a corpse, such water is poisonous.
“People die from different ailments such as HIV/AIDS, and water used in washing their bodies is poisonous and any person who uses it will either die or contact sickness.”
Speaking on the business of renting a crowd of wailers, the experienced mortician explained:
“Some people do not have people to cry for them when they die, so they will arrange with us while they are alive to get some women to cry during their burial and also, some people because they are polygamist would arrange with us to organize the casket, grave, and mortuary services so that when they die, there will be no struggle among family members on who to do what and so on.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 5 Nigerian male celebrities that got married to older women (With Pictures)
- LADIES: If you do these 9 things, No man can play you!
- 10 Romantic things to do after making love
- LADIES: If you want to know the guy you’re dating is a husband material, ask him these 4 questions!
- LADIES: 13 Occasions when you should wear thongs
- 12 Reasons why you shouldn’t buy the new iPhone 7 (With Pictures)
- 12 Most despicable acts committed by Pablo Escobar – this will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 5 things to do after NYSC – Make sure you see this!
- 12 things you can only see in Dubai (With Pictures)
- 17 Pictures that perfectly describes the job of a Nigerian Police – this swill leave you rolling on the floor!