Drama in Port Harcourt as woman discovers she’s been married to a dead man for 6 years – You need to see this!
Woman discovers she’s been married to a dead man – A woman reportedly “ran mad” on Friday, after discovering the father of her two kids and husband for 6 years had died since 2002. It was pandemonium and endless drama in old port Harcourt town waterside as a woman identified as Grace Amadi by her neighbors ran mad on Friday afternoon after making a shocking discovery that her husband of 6 years and father to her 2 children had died since 2002, LeadersNg reports.
- 25 sure signs your girlfriend is a wife material – See this now!
- 15 people who climbed the fence at the Zoo and what happened to them (With Pictures)
- Here are the 5 richest Nigerians according to latest Forbes List – See how much they have!
- 10 photos of Nigeria’s youngest kings teaching us how to have swag – They are ballers!
A source told LeadersNg that Mrs Grace and her husband whose name was given as Tony had been married since 2010 and have been living peacefully with their 2 daughters who were both conceived in 2011 and 2013 respectively.
Mr Tony had left for his job normally this morning and today was supposed to be a normal day in their lives until she received a visitor in the late hours of the morning who claimed he was a distant relative of Tony. The visitor’s exact conversation with Grace could not be extracted from either of them as the visitor left shortly before Mrs Grace began to scream in disbelief and rage, several times throwing herself on the floor to induce injuries.
A source at the scene says neighbors gathered round and saw old pictures of Tony lying on the floor, apparently left behind by the visitor for Mrs Grace.
The source was also shocked at the pictures left behind, one was wedding ceremony pictures of Tony and another woman dated May 2000, another was a car accident wreckage which had allegedly killed Tony, another was Tony’s remains lying in an open casket apparently depicting his funeral dated July 2002, the last one was a picture of a grave headstone carrying the full name and the dates of birth and death. The mystery remains, how is someone who had died in 2002 alive and well and even remarried with children?
Attempts were made to reach Mr Tony by phone but they all proved abortive as his number was not reachable. A delegation of neighbors were sent to his office to retrieve Mr Tony but the delegation returned empty handed and revealed that Mr Tony never arrived at the office that morning as he drove out for work from his house.
Mrs Grace had since be taken to a local prayer house for spiritual treatment against the advice of a psychiatric home while her children are being looked after by her neighbors as they look on confused. Maybe one day they will be old enough to be told that their father had died before they were born.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 10 struggles only men with big pen1es can relate to
- 10 real facts about Rita Dominic you never knew (+Photos)
- 10 romantic things to do after making love – this will make your lover love you more!
- 44 Countries Nigerian passport holders can visit without a Visa
- Top 20 bootylicious African celebrities – #1 will give you a neck turn! (+Photos)
- 15 Nollywood stars you still may not know have died – This list will leave you in a big shock! (+Photos)
- 7 Nollywood actresses who found love again after divorce and remarried (With Pictures)
- For one week, I decided to SLEEP with my boyfriend whenever he wanted (Here’s what happened)
- LADIES: 7 things that happen to your vagina when you stop making love..
- 10 things you should never put on Facebook, No matter what – You should see this now!