Mavin artiste Di’ja in a recent interview opens up on life after marriage, motherhood and how she’s been coping so far. According to the new mum, she would be launching a new website soon where she’d answer questions from fans regarding her family, new child and everything they want to know about. On motherhood, “You already respect your mom, but you respect your mom like a hundred times more… And you also have another respect for being a chick, being a woman, so it’s a pretty cool, very very cool experience.”
- 9 facts about blowjobs that will blow your freaking mind
- If you see these 13 symptoms, do an HIV test immediately
- The 12 Greatest rappers in the history of Hip Hop (With Pictures)
- 10 Ways Abuja big boys are faker than other Nigerian big boys (With Pictures)
She also revealed the experience of making a child makes you appreciate God even more and gives you a new sense of living.
On how she managed to surprise fans with news of her baby, she said, “It’s not really all of a sudden, I think it’s just more or less that we’re in a society where because everything is just out there, it’s no longer the norm to just chill and just keep moving.
It wasn’t like an aim to do, I just kinda lived, like I just lived… Like I’m having too much fun, I forget to take pictures and I forget to post them, that’s just what really happened.
It is what it is.“
With the singer currently sticking to her mother duties, fans will be expecting her quick return back to music for more of her hit songs.
She is popular for the music tracks, ‘Rock Steady’ (2008) and‘Take Kiss’ (2016).
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- LADIES: 13 things you should do to keep your man – EVERY MAN loves #11
- 25 Times celebrities went drunk – these photos will leave you in sticthes!
- 15 Nollywood stars you still may not know have died – This list will leave you in a big shock! (+Photos)
- 12 Popular Yoruba actors you didn’t know are Non-Yoruba – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 10 Nigerian celebrities that are married to white people (with pictures)
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- I waited until my wedding night to lose my virginity and I wish I hadn’t..
- How to make him marry you, according to his zodiac sign
- Top 10 richest Nigerian actors – #5 & #4 will shock you (+Photos)
- 7 A-List Nigerian celebrities that own a Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon luxurious SUV (With Pictures)