Jose Mourinho reveals how Chelsea sacked him – Jose Mourinho has opened up about leaving Chelsea the second time, insisting he was sacked in December 2015. The Blues’ official statement, claimed that the Portuguese was leaving by mutual consent.
- 6 Times Tonto Dikeh’s husband surprised her with expensive gifts (With Pictures)
- 10 Valid reasons why you need to stop watching porn today – You’ll be shocked after seeing #1!
- LADIES: 7 things that happen too your vagina when you stop making love
- 11 Dirty secrets women keep from their men
Mourinho was dismissed only seven months after leading Chelsea to the title. But nine defeats in their first 16 games of the new season, prompted Roman Abramovich to wield the axe.
“Mr Abramovich decided to sack me,” Mourinho told Sky Sports.
“It was not mutual consent. But I left without a bad word about anything or anyone at the club.
“That was in my first period at Chelsea when I agreed it was time to change.
“I was keen to change, more than ready to go to other countries but this time it was not like that.
“It was a decision by the owner and I was informed of that decision. I accepted it in a polite way and we signed the papers. I did it in a calm, respectful way.”
Mourinho, who takes his Manchester United side to Chelsea this Sunday, believes getting sacked is part of a modern coach’s experience.
“It’s not nice for me or anyone but that’s life, I took it in a positive way,” he said.
“To be sacked is [part of] football, many of the best managers in the history of football have had their moment to be sacked.
“Of course there are exceptions but normally, and especially in modern football, you are in a position where it can happen to anyone.
“If it was a club where I gave nothing it would be more difficult. When I leave the club that in two different periods I gave titles and, to the fans, some of the best moments that a club’s supporters can have, then I leave with a feeling of ‘I did my job’.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 5 Nigerian male celebrities that got married to older women (With Pictures)
- LADIES: If you do these 9 things, No man can play you!
- 10 Romantic things to do after making love
- LADIES: If you want to know the guy you’re dating is a husband material, ask him these 4 questions!
- LADIES: 13 Occasions when you should wear thongs
- 12 Reasons why you shouldn’t buy the new iPhone 7 (With Pictures)
- 12 Most despicable acts committed by Pablo Escobar – this will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 5 things to do after NYSC – Make sure you see this!
- 12 things you can only see in Dubai (With Pictures)
- 17 Pictures that perfectly describes the job of a Nigerian Police – this swill leave you rolling on the floor!