Ways to make a guy you like fall for you – It may feel natural to focus on his desires, but that’s the worst way to make him feel romantic. When you’re falling in love with a man, it’s natural to want to prove what a great catch you are by being sweeter, funnier and smarter in hopes that he’ll fall in love with you too and be in a relationship.
- 25 sure signs your girlfriend is a wife material – See this now!
- 15 people who climbed the fence at the Zoo and what happened to them (With Pictures)
- Here are the 5 richest Nigerians according to latest Forbes List – See how much they have!
- 10 photos of Nigeria’s youngest kings teaching us how to have swag – They are ballers!
Focusing on what a man wants and ingratiating yourself in this way may feel like the natural thing to do, but it’s the worst way to try to make a man feel romantic about you.
He may feel appreciative when you do things like make plans, offer advice, run errands or give gifts. But sometimes this behavior overwhelms him, makes him withdraw, or see you as just a good friend.
Here are some tips to inspire his romantic side instead:
1. Don’t give a man more than he gives you.
Inspiring a man to fall for you is all about you being able to receive love.
A man is actually turned off when he gets more from you than he gives. When you shower him with affection, attention, dinners, gifts, and always go out of your way to drive to his place, it makes him think of you as a mother or a friend instead of inspiring his emotional desire for you.
Don’t pay for dates, either. The moment you pay for a date, you turn into a “friend” in his mind.