Your man will commit himself to you – Are you thwarting his desire for commitment? While an initial spark is all it takes for a man to ask you out and crave you sexually, there needs to be something more for him to want to commit to you exclusively. He needs to feel that he can’t wait to make you his and that he can’t stand the thought of you being with anyone else.
- 25 sure signs your girlfriend is a wife material – See this now!
- 15 people who climbed the fence at the Zoo and what happened to them (With Pictures)
- Here are the 5 richest Nigerians according to latest Forbes List – See how much they have!
- 10 photos of Nigeria’s youngest kings teaching us how to have swag – They are ballers!
Rather than having “the talk” or giving him ultimatums, wouldn’t it be great if you could create that feeling so that he is the one asking you for a commitment? You can if you practice these simple steps:
1. DON’T keep bringing up the “commitment” discussion.
When you feel anxious or worried about where your relationship is headed, it’s hard to resist wanting to know what he’s thinking.
But constantly trying to talk to him about commitment feels stressful to him and will only make him dig in his heels and retreat — even if he was on the verge of committing all on his own.
So, no matter how much you’re dying to know what he’s thinking, resist the temptation to bring up this tender topic.