Nollywood actor’s bride lips gets burnt – Getting ready for your big day demands a lot of planning and coordination and you can’t do it all alone. Nollywood actor Blossom Chukwujekwu who got married to Maureen Ezissi in Lagos on October 15, 2016 said it was not all a smooth journey to their wedding.
- 7 Photos of Cynthia Morgan that will give you instant head turn!
- 10 Valid reasons why you need to stop watching porn today – You’ll be shocked after seeing #1!
- LADIES: 7 things that happen too your vagina when you stop making love
- 11 Dirty secrets women keep from their men
The actor’s wife said they faced some challenges days to their wedding day. She shared the gory tale of how her lips got burnt days to her wedding, how she lost her tiara hours to the wedding, her reception dress did not fit, lost her jewelry among others.
She said it all of how God took control at the end on her Instagram page. In her words:
“Few days to my big day, my lips got burnt, the makeup artist I contacted and booked months ago bailed on me, my jewelry got lost in transit, my first reception dress got ruined, the spirit of fear hovered around, The second reception dress got delivered n didn’t fit…
My tiara was replaced with a less attractive one compared to d one that was lost (or so I tot). A day to my wedding and I was going upandan. Hubby’s clothes came in last min and had to be drycleaned.. Brother needed cloth sorting, My reception dress needed a truck load of adjustments, my office needed to be fully operational to achieve d perfect reception dress cos sending it back to d maker didn’t work for me.
Contacted a new makeup artist… But at that point, I cudnt be bothered anymore ABOUT how I looked or how d day went after all d very annoying n irritating setbacks livn me too upset half d time, cranky n stressed…… But LOOK AT GOD!!!!!!!!!! He Perfects it at His Own Time”
Ezissi who is a fashion designer and CEO of Red by House of Maureen Ezissi was the one that designed her wedding dress. Though she claimed it will be her first time at making bridal dresses, she did an excellent job of it. And her wedding gown was stunning.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 5 Nigerian male celebrities that got married to older women (With Pictures)
- LADIES: If you do these 9 things, No man can play you!
- 10 Romantic things to do after making love
- LADIES: If you want to know the guy you’re dating is a husband material, ask him these 4 questions!
- LADIES: 13 Occasions when you should wear thongs
- 12 Reasons why you shouldn’t buy the new iPhone 7 (With Pictures)
- 12 Most despicable acts committed by Pablo Escobar – this will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 5 things to do after NYSC – Make sure you see this!
- 12 things you can only see in Dubai (With Pictures)
- 17 Pictures that perfectly describes the job of a Nigerian Police – this swill leave you rolling on the floor!