Raine Spencer is dead – Raine Spencer, the stepmother of Diana, Princess of Wales, has died Friday, aged 87 after a short illness. Countess Spencer died on Friday morning at her London home, her son William Legge, the Earl of Dartmouth and a Ukip MEP, confirmed to press men.
- 6 Times Tonto Dikeh’s husband surprised her with expensive gifts (With Pictures)
- 10 Valid reasons why you need to stop watching porn today – You’ll be shocked after seeing #1!
- LADIES: 7 things that happen too your vagina when you stop making love
- 11 Dirty secrets women keep from their men
In a short statement the family said: ‘Raine, Countess Spencer, died peacefully at her home in London on 21st October, 2016, after a short illness.’
The socialite met Earl Spencer, Diana’s father, when she was a young Conservative councillor where she was known for her enormous bouffant hair, pearls, scarves and grand tones. They married in 1976 and remained together until his death in 1992.
Countess Spencer, born in 1929, was the only daughter of her parents, Alexander McCorquodale and the novelist Dame Barbara Cartland.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 5 Nigerian male celebrities that got married to older women (With Pictures)
- LADIES: If you do these 9 things, No man can play you!
- 10 Romantic things to do after making love
- LADIES: If you want to know the guy you’re dating is a husband material, ask him these 4 questions!
- LADIES: 13 Occasions when you should wear thongs
- 12 Reasons why you shouldn’t buy the new iPhone 7 (With Pictures)
- 12 Most despicable acts committed by Pablo Escobar – this will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 5 things to do after NYSC – Make sure you see this!
- 12 things you can only see in Dubai (With Pictures)
- 17 Pictures that perfectly describes the job of a Nigerian Police – this swill leave you rolling on the floor!