Richest countries in Africa: One thing the west has gotten totally wrong about Africa is that she is a poor continent. Africa may have a lot of poor people but she most definitely not a poor continent. The GDPs of the top ten richest countries is all the proof you need:
- EXCLUSIVE: Part 3 of Miss Anambra lesbian acts video… Dirtier than the first 2 videos!
- 9 bad photos of Nigerian celebs that they don’t want you to see
- Forbes releases top 10 richest African musicians – Number 2 will shock you! (+Pics)
- Top 10 best cities to live in Nigeria now because of the recession (With Pictures)
2. South Africa: GDP – $341.216 billion
South Africa is popularly known for its mineral resources such as gold and diamond but the Gold Rush ended back in the 19th century. There are more things to look forward to in South Africa besides its jewels. Major cities like Johannesburg and Cape Town offer a unique experiences that can offer scenic routes to mountain ranges by the ocean.