A gold and diamond pendant worn by rapper, Tupac when he was shot in 1994, in NYC 2 years before his death , is for sale for $125,000. Memorabilia dealer, ‘Moments In Time’, is selling Tupac’s pendant after Tupac’s family gave it to them to sell. The dealer said, Tupac’s family will receive a majority of the profits.
- LADIES: Any man who doesn’t know these 6 things about you, will NEVER marry you!
- 9 Facts about blowjob that will blow your freaking mind!
- 12 Reasons why you shouldn’t buy the new iPhone 7 (With Pictures)
- LADIES: If you want to know the guy you’re dating is a husband material, as him these 4 questions!
However, according to TMZ, when they reached out to Tupac’s estate, they said they were strongly against the sale of the pendant adding that no one has the authority to sell any Tupac item — not even family members.
The family said they’ll file a lawsuit against anyone who sells any of Tupac’s items and also go after anyone who buys them.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- LADIES: 13 things you should do to keep your man – EVERY MAN loves #11
- 25 Times celebrities went drunk – these photos will leave you in sticthes!
- 15 Nollywood stars you still may not know have died – This list will leave you in a big shock! (+Photos)
- 12 Popular Yoruba actors you didn’t know are Non-Yoruba – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 10 Nigerian celebrities that are married to white people (with pictures)
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- I waited until my wedding night to lose my virginity and I wish I hadn’t..
- How to make him marry you, according to his zodiac sign
- Top 10 richest Nigerian actors – #5 & #4 will shock you (+Photos)
- 7 A-List Nigerian celebrities that own a Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon luxurious SUV (With Pictures)