- 5 Nigerian music stars who lost their fathers right after becoming famous (With Pictures)
- 11 Actors who died on a movie set.. And in action (With Pictures)
- If you are studying any of these courses in Nigerian Universities, You are not in school – NUC
- 6 World famous footballers you didn’t know are now actors (With Pictures)
Behold the power of tea.
A great remedy for not-so-sweet smelling feet is to soak them in black tea, Cox says. Simply brew up some strong tea ( this recipe suggests 2 tea bags steeped in 2 cups of water) and pour the mixture into a basin of warm water. Soak your feet for 15 to 20 minutes.
Keep your skin moisturized.
At night, add one more ritual to your pre-sleep routine: Simply rub an all-natural moisturizer or foot cream into your feet, especially if you have calluses. “By keeping your feet moisturized, you’ll prevent dry skin and keep bacteria levels down,” Cox says.
Unless you’re wearing sandals or open-toed shoes, always wear absorbent socks — they work wonders to soak up sweat when you’re on your feet all day.
Practice expert foot-drying.
After a shower, bath or a dip in the pool, use a towel to remove all of the water from your feet. This includes between your toes, your heels, the tops of your feet — the works. This small step helps prevent odor-causing bacteria from forming.
Mix up a DIY foot powder.
For an odor-absorbing foot powder that you can sprinkle inside your boots and shoes, skip the commercial remedies and simply combine equal parts cornstarch and baking soda. “You can also add a few drops of your favorite essential oil,” Cox says.
Here’s a basic foot powder recipe from Cox:
Calendula Foot Powder
Yield: 3 ounces
1/2 cup cornstarch or rice flour
2 tablespoons baking soda
1 tablespoon finely ground dried calendula petals
1-2 drops essential oil of geranium
Place all of the ingredients in a dry jar or into a resealable plastic bag and shake well to mix. Sprinkle the powder on clean dry feet and gently massage the powder into your feet, including tops and bottoms and especially in between your toes.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY.
- Meet the rich kids in Africa; From Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya – that luxury lifestyle! (With Pictures)
- Tips to having a flat stomach in a week
- LADIES: 10 things men are dying to hear you say when making love – Blow his mind with your words!
- 4 Hot Nollywood actresses who went nak*d for the camera (With Pictures)
- LADIES: If you want to know the guy you’re dating is a husband material, ask him these 4 questions!
- Top 10 best polytechnics in Nigeria – See which is number 1! (+Photos)
- 10 Extreme things that only happen in the porn industry (With Pictures)
- All you really need to you know about Postinor 2 – This is what they won’t tell you
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- Top 5 richest Nigerian musicians in 2016 – the money in their bank accounts will shock you!