Godswill Akpabio’s stadium is the most beautiful in Africa – History was made in Uyo by the administration of former Akwa Ibom governor, Godswill Akpabio, when the magnificent Ibom Stadium a.k.a the Nest of Champions was commissioned on November 7, 2014.
- 12 Luxurious mansions owned by Donald Trump – this will blow your mind!
- Top 4 promises Donald Trump will deliver immediately
- 6 ways Trump’s presidency will affect Nigerians living in the US (+Photos)
- 9 Times Donald Trump’s wife ‘Melania’ went naked in public – #5 & 8 will make your head spin! (With Pictures)
Two years-on, the beautiful edifice which was modeled after the Allianz Arena in Germany, the home ground of reigning German Champions Bayern Munich, is arguably the best stadium in Africa.
The facility boasts 4-tier covered seating terrace, all-natural grass, high-tech floodlights and security cameras, 36 emergency exits, bullet proof VVIP and VIP along with other ultra-modern facilities.
The incumbent governor of Akwa Ibom state, Gabriel Emmanuel Udom, played the perfect protege on May 30, 2015, by naming the stadium after the immediate past governor, Godswill Akpabio.
The all-important 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifier between Nigeria and Algeria will be staged in this same venue on Saturday, November 12.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 17 Sex positions men love most..
- 12 things you should always tell the one you love… Very important!
- Epic Fail! 10 most embarrassing celebrity moments ever (With Pictures)
- 10 Dark secrets you didn’t know about the wealthiest family in the world – this will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 12 Medical advancements coming in 2017 that will make history (With Pictures)
- 9 Major reasons why Nigerian girls pretend they don’t like sex
- The 5 most dreaded prisons in Nigeria – You need to see #1! (With Pictures)
- GUYS: If you love your penis, stay away from these 6 foods!
- Here are the list of phones that will only be supported by Whatsapp by December 2016 – See this now!
- 8 Donald Trump quotes that make Nigerians pity Americans