- How to know a lady that is madly in love with you – The signs don’t lie!
- 10 celebs living with deadly diseases (With Pictures)
- List of tuition free universities in Europe – Norway, Sweden and Finland
- 9 Countries where Nigerians can easily get permanent residency – #2 will shock you!
Born throw way, had n still have no idea of where or who my relatives are, no education, no talent no one to support, my country needed help talk less of helping someone. I did house girl n bar girl jobs but none could help with my dream n mind set. men? My fellow black when as at that time loved half-caste ladies or educated ladies or ladies from a good family , who dash me any of that qualities? I don’t have those qualities. I had no house so I lived in d streets for days until I couldn’t take it anymore. was raped, used deceived, n shot with a gun ?? a prostitute took me into her shelter n I had a place to sleep but hey I hit d streets with her every night to d club hoping to see a white man to save me since I have been rejected and abandon by almost everyone in my life!!!! See how I became a club girl? That was another experience… let’s not forget early pregnancy n d experience of being a single mother in a Lonely world. but thank God I found a white guy that heard my life story and promised to give me hope. he did by the way. since I had a white guy who was helping me with small small money to survive, I had nothing else to do as a job so I choose entertainment, why because I want to be somebody, all my life I have been feeling like a no body, so I thought being famous will make me a somebody! I couldn’t sing to safe my life , I remember going to the studio and the producer was like nah mhen!!! Lol but I begged him and tell him my story how bad I want to be a somebody, so he stared teaching me to use my voice until we could manage it… well he said thank God you have learned the act of seduction while In the club, use that he said…. and that was what I have been doing till date … but when I started so many Nigerians tried to push me down not knowing they were killing my last hope.. I forgive them all because they never knew. I still love them they only made me stronger! Well, story too long, so far so good , I don’t only have a roof over my head, I live in a mansion, I can’t only eat I feed others , I use to wear one pant for days now I dash girls colorful pants, I walked barefoot, now I give out shoes. thank God for life…HBD to me??love y’all
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Chrissy Teigen attends the 2016 AMAs in a very high slit dress with no underwear, showing her…
- Signs that show if a girl is a virgin & how to know if she isn’t..
- 10 valid reasons why you need to stop watching porn today – You will shocked after seeing #10
- 7 English words Nigerians use everyday which don’t exist in the dictionary
- If you see these 13 symptoms, do an HIV test immediately
- Top 5 richest Nigerian musicians in 2016 – the money in their bank accounts will shock you!
- 15 Celebrities who tragically lost their lives in their 20s (With Pictures)
- Top 10 tuition free universities in the world (With Photos)
- Top 10 Nigerian celebrities you didn’t know are siblings (With Pictures)
- 6 Nigerian footballers and their kids – #5 is too cute for words