Know the guy you’re dating will definitely break your heart – Don’t overlook these. Wanting to know how serious he is about you is arguably the most asked question in any advice column and, while it should be so easy as just asking your partner about the status of your relationship, unfortunately, that’s not always the case.
- If you see these 13 symptoms, do an HIV test immediately
- The 6 most humble Nigerian celebrities – #3 is a shy billionaire! (With Pictures)
- Revealed: The real cause of Dagrin’s death! – You need to see this (Look)
- LADIES: Before you get married to your boyfriend, make sure you do these 10 things in front of him!
What he says and what he does can allude to very different outcomes for the two of you and, while I don’t advocate second-guessing all of his moves, it’s important to keep your eyes open. Here are some major red flags.
1. He never lets you meet his friends.
Come on. This one is He’s Not That Into You 101, right? He can use all the excuses he wants about them being a group of people he doesn’t want to mix you with because of how special you are, but if you’ve never met a single one of his friends, you’re not a priority to him at best. At worst, you’re a side chick.