The Association of Beauty Pageant and Fashion Exhibition Organization of Nigeria has called for proper investigation into Chidinma Okeke’s s ex tape scandal. They are insisting that the ex-beauty queen must be made to face the law as stated in the constitution
- If you see these 13 symptoms, do an HIV test immediately
- The 6 most humble Nigerian celebrities – #3 is a shy billionaire! (With Pictures)
- Revealed: The real cause of Dagrin’s death! – You need to see this (Look)
- LADIES: Before you get married to your boyfriend, make sure you do these 10 things in front of him!
The Association of Beauty Pageant and Fashion Exhibition Organization of Nigeria, ABPFEON, has called for an investigation into the controversial exposure of former Miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke’s se x tape.
It will be recalled that the Police had debunked reports that it arrested a group of men allegedly behind the leaked lesbian se x video of former Miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke.
The reports had made the rounds on Thursday that the 7-man gang was apprehended in Enugu.
However, DailyPost reported that the Enugu State Police spokesperson, Ebere Armaraizu, had debunked the claim, saying, “I’m not aware of this. No, no, no! No arrest of such was made in Enugu.
“I’m in the Command and if anything like that happened, I should know and make it available,” he said.
Following the police’s comment, the ABPFEON made its stand known, insisting that the ex-beauty queen must be made to face the law.
In a statement signed by the Secretary General, Alex Nwankwo, the association said, “If Nigeria Police were really interested in this case; the actual culprit who is Chidinma Okeke should be looked for.
“There is no ignorance in law. Besides it is a federal case which attracts 14 years in imprisonment.
“We believe if there is a petition against Chidinma Okeke on this banned federal offence of Lesbianism on the table of Nigeria police, they would have commenced hunting for her arrest.
“Getting Chidinma is far easier than getting her blackmailers because in one of her releases or purported statements behind camera, she sighted that the blackmailers had been extorting money from her; that means she is either known to them or she knows who she has been sending money to.
“A scandal or story that has gained world attention like this, and topping Nigeria Google presence as at 3 days ago even more than Nigeria’s economic recession, should not be politicized.
“To save us this headache, Chidinma Okeke can come out and identify the boys and also explain to us the chain connection, and names mentioned including government personalities in stories attributed to her.”
Meanwhile, the Commissioner of Police in Anambra, Sam Okaula had dismissed the report, saying the command was not aware of any se x scandal involving the former beauty queen.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- SHOCKING!! 10 Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (photos)
- 10 Nigerian celebrities that are married to white people (with pictures)
- BREAKING: If you are studying any of these courses in Nigerian Universities, You are not in school – NUC ( SEE LIST)
- 4 Nigerians who are Guinness world record breakers (With Pictures)
- 13 African celebrity mums with the hottest bodies – See who’s number 1! (With Pictures)
- 31 wildest and exciting sex positions you probably never tried and need to (18+ With Pics)
- Forbes releases top 10 richest African musicians – Number 2 will shock you! (+Pics)
- 10 things virgins discover on their wedding night..
- Nigerian celebs who gave birth when they were young – See their children (With Photos)
- 5 easy ways to avoid pregnancy without using condom