The dirty things Kenyan youths are now doing – According to the Facebook user, Youths in Kenya now visit a place in Westland Nairobi where they sleep in coffins as part of a ritual to make money. The post has been shared over 900 times. See the full picture below..
- Differences between Yoruba wedding and an Igbo wedding – This is all you need to know
- Top 5 richest Nigerian musicians in 2016 – the money in their bank accounts will shock you!
- Before you get married to your boyfriend, make sure you do these 10 things in front of him!
- 9 Nigerian celebrities who can’t do without smoking hard drugs (With Pictures)
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 16 Nigerian music stars who can get white collar jobs with their university degrees… You’ll be surprised! (With Pictures)
- EXCLUSIVE: Part 3 of Miss Anambra le*bian acts video… Dirtier than the first 2 videos!
- Top 10 richest countries in Africa – #6 and #1 will surprise you + see Nigeria’s new position
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- Meet the 20 richest Nigerian musicians as Davido tops Wizkid (+Photos)
- The 7 worst dressed Nigerian celebrities of all time – #3 will leave you in stitches! (With Pictures)
- Meet the richest students in UNILAG
- If someone really loves you, they’ll do these 6 things!
- 12 unpleasant things about Beyonce EVERYONE needs to know (With Pictures)
- Top 14 craziest pre-wedding pictures of Nigerian couples – This will leave you in stitches!