5. I started eating plenty of whole grain meals and fruits & vegetables.
Cabbage, carrots, cucumbers, pears, tomatoes, bananas, apples, pineapples and berries are all good foods to eat.
They really helped with my flatter tummy challenge.
6. Sit ups ( Abs Crunch)
I’m not a daily exercise fan but I did the sit ups daily. Although, I stopped after seeing results.
To do the sit ups, Lie down on the floor with your hands on your side and you knees bent.Keep your feet on the ground and sit up.Repeat 10 times and increase the amount you do daily.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY.
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- 44 Countries Nigerian passport holders can visit without a Visa
- If you see these 13 symptoms, do an HIV test immediately
- The 13 craziest features in mansions owned by celebrities – this will blow your mind! (With Pictures)
- Top 5 richest Nigerian musicians in 2016 – the money in their bank accounts will shock you!
- 15 Major reasons why Hilary Clinton lost the election to Donald Trump (With Pictures)
- LADIES: Before you get married to your boyfriend, make sure you do these 10 things in front of him!
- 14 Signs your relationship will NEVER get better – See this now and stop wasting your time!
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already..