Remember when WhatsApp decided to announce they would no longer be supporting BlackBerry OS and BlackBerry 10 handsets by the end of 2016? Well, it seems as though they’ve had a little bit of a change of heart. As noted in their FAQ section and through a new app update available on BlackBerry 10, WhatsApp has quietly let users know the support will be extended until June 30, 2017.
- 6 lowkey celebrity love-relationships in Nigerian music industry you never knew about
- Top 20 celebs with the biggest butts in the world – #1 is a bangar! (+Photos)
- 13 Photos of inside Donald Trump’s luxurious mansion – the interior decor will blow your freaking mind!
- 5 Nigerian Comedians that you never knew hate themselves so much (With Pictures)
WhatsApp support for mobile devices
As announced in our blog, we will soon be ending support for certain devices. On June 30, 2017, we will no longer support the following platforms:
- BlackBerry OS and BlackBerry 10
- Nokia S40
- Nokia Symbian S60
The following platforms will no longer be supported at the beginning of 2017:
Pages: 1 2