African Presidents – Goodluck Jonathan is the 11th african president who handed over power peacefully. President Yahya Jammeh who conceded defeat in the just concluded Gambian election will be the 12th African president to hand over peacefully. Contrary to what many are preaching here the trend of peaceful power handing over in Africa did not start with Nigeria.
- 7 MAJOR reasons why guys don’t like dating virgins
- The secret behind the wealth of E Money – From Ajegunle to Lekki
- Top 12 Richest drug dealers in the world – Their net worth will shock you! (With Pictures)
- Ladies! 10 things your man should never make you do, no matter how much you love him – Be wise!!
See complete list below:
1. Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria
Goodluck Jonathan was the president of Nigeria from 2010 to 2015. He conceded defeat in a competitive election. He is the first sitting Nigerian president to do so, and to participate in a peaceful transition of power.