1. Lana Del Ray
This little cutie has a surprisingly deep vocal register that may have thrown a few people when she first hit the stage on SNL, without the help of a vocal track to sing over, or any effect during performance. So first off, kudos to Lana Del Rey for braving the SNL stage and giving people the truth, right out of the gate, before her album even hit record stores.
She was slammed for having one of the worst SNLperformances ever, but considering she actually sang, even if it wasn’t great, it seems to be that she at least gave relevance to the title of the damned show: Saturday Night LIVE! When there are people like Ashlee Simpson around who are too afraid to show the world the truth, it’s no small wonder to have someone like Lana to give people back some reality; reminding everyone that, once upon a time, music had to be sung… for real. And that truth is even better accepted when it comes in such a pretty little package.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- How Yataka Indimi broke Nasarawa First Lady’s arm during fight at Zahra Buhari’s introduction – You need to see this!
- Reasons why girls cheat so easily on their guy – The real truth!
- 9 Countries where Nigerians can easily get permanent residency – #2 will shock you!
- The real cause of Dagrin’s death – They lied to us (+Pics)
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- Meet the rich kids in Africa; From Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya – that luxury lifestyle! (With Pictures)
- 6 Nigerian footballers and their kids – #5 is too cute for words
- Top 10 Nigerian celebrities you didn’t know are siblings (With Pictures)
- Top 5 richest Nigerian musicians in 2016 – the money in their bank accounts will shock you!