1. Goldberg: William Scott Goldberg
Can you imagine Goldberg going under that dominant streak using the name William? No offense to William Regal, but that seems like a massive stretch. WCW wisely decided to change his name, calling him Bill Gold initially, which seemed pretty lazy and rather incomplete. Once he started to gain traction, the company officially changed his name to strictly Goldberg.
His career with WCW was groundbreaking to say the least. Although, once his streak ended, the company failed to keep his persona relevant as fans eventually grew tired of the star and changed the channel over to the WWE. His initial WWE debut was quite awful and largely forgettable. Thankfully, he was recently given a second chance and boy, oh boy, has it ever paid off with Goldberg spiking the ratings and getting standing ovations during each one his appearances. We don’t believe this would have ever happened under the name of William Scott.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- How Yataka Indimi broke Nasarawa First Lady’s arm during fight at Zahra Buhari’s introduction – You need to see this!
- Reasons why girls cheat so easily on their guy – The real truth!
- 9 Countries where Nigerians can easily get permanent residency – #2 will shock you!
- The real cause of Dagrin’s death – They lied to us (+Pics)
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- Meet the rich kids in Africa; From Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya – that luxury lifestyle! (With Pictures)
- 6 Nigerian footballers and their kids – #5 is too cute for words
- Top 10 Nigerian celebrities you didn’t know are siblings (With Pictures)
- Top 5 richest Nigerian musicians in 2016 – the money in their bank accounts will shock you!