13 Celebrities who struggled more than you in their 20’s – You’ll be surprised to see this! (With Pictures)
1. Morgan Freeman
The actor best known for his oh-so velvety voice did not find success until he was already 52 years old, in the film Driving Miss Daisy (1989), which earned him a Best Actor nomination. He spent most of his 20s first in the US Airforce and then as a starving artist, working as a transcript clerk in LA whilst taking on some minor acting roles on the side. He first found success in the play Hello Dolly! in 1967.
Well, since then Morgan Freeman has appeared in almost 100 films and he started getting cast halfway through his life – amazing. Today, everybody knows his name (and recognizes his voice, of course). This just goes to show that age is just a number.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- How Yataka Indimi broke Nasarawa First Lady’s arm during fight at Zahra Buhari’s introduction – You need to see this!
- Reasons why girls cheat so easily on their guy – The real truth!
- 9 Countries where Nigerians can easily get permanent residency – #2 will shock you!
- The real cause of Dagrin’s death – They lied to us (+Pics)
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- Meet the rich kids in Africa; From Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya – that luxury lifestyle! (With Pictures)
- 6 Nigerian footballers and their kids – #5 is too cute for words
- Top 10 Nigerian celebrities you didn’t know are siblings (With Pictures)
- Top 5 richest Nigerian musicians in 2016 – the money in their bank accounts will shock you!