1. There Are Lot More Celebrity Deaths To Come
The Internet is ripe with how 2016 was the worst year ever. In fact, it is officially a meme. The truth, however, is that it is not going to get any better – at least not in terms of celebrity deaths. Sadly, the rise in celebrity deaths in 2016 is only expected to continue in the future. The fact that many celebrities are approaching their later years (putting them at a higher risk for developing disease or simply passing away due to natural causes), the fact that celebrities tend to live shorter lives and the fact that there are a lot more celebrities today than in any other time, means that we can expect the same things to hold true in 2017. Ultimately, a lot of beloved people will continue biting the dust in the new year – it is a reality that we have to accept. This was not a unique phenomena – it is the new norm.
By Sloan, therichest.com
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
- 11 kids of celebs who keep making their parents sad (With Photos)
- 6 easy ways to get taller even after the age of 18 – Dont give up just yet!!
- The fabulous life of Emmanuel Adebayor – His private jets, houses, motor bikes, cars, shoes (Photos)
- 21 World famous celebrities you never knew were Nigerians – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 12 unpleasant things about Beyonce EVERYONE needs to know (With Pictures)
- 7 craziest and hottest celeb scandals that made Nigerians shiver in 2016 (With Pictures)
- BREAKING: If you are studying any of these courses in Nigerian Universities, You are not in school – NUC ( SEE LIST)