Prominent people who disappointed Nigerians – The year 2016 is gradually coming to an end. It has been quite an eventful year with lots of challenges especially with the economic recession. When the year was starting, a lot of Nigerians had high hopes that things will get better and the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration would bring about the promised ‘change’.
- 4 Nollywood actresses who have killed people in the past – You won’t believe this! (With Photos)
- Top 7 Punchlines you missed from Wizkid’s latest insult at Linda Ikeji – She will cry after seeing this!
- Why MMM is gone for good – How Nigerians were scammed by Sergey Mavrodi
- 13 Real life giants you won’t believe exist (With Pictures)
Their hopes have been dashed and as the leaders have continued to disappoint them and not deliver on their promises.
Below is a list of those who disappointed Nigerians during the course of the year in no particular order.
1. President Muhammadu Buhari
Nigerians have not stopped lamenting how things have gotten worse under this administration. Many are not happy with his appointments which have been described as lopsided. The price of fuel was increased from N87 per litre to N145, the prices of foodstuff are high, people are losing their jobs every day because companies are folding up due to the recession and the poor masses are finding it hard to make ends meet.
Nigerians can’t even afford to wipe away their tears as handkerchief now sells for N80. What more can the people do than pray and hope that things will get better.
Though some still have hope that Buhari will make a positive change in the country, Nigerians have not stopped expressing how disappointed they are with his government.