Comedian Seyi Law – Popular Comedian, Seyi Law in a recent interview with Saturday Beats has revealed the craziest thing he;s done for love.
The Comic star said:
“I stayed in Benin with my elder sister for a while and I was so much in love with the girl back then.
It was during the time when you would be talking to a girl that you like her but she would not give you any response. Then I would go back home and begin to play Westlife songs and when I was done, I would move to Plantainshun Boys.
I just finished secondary school during that period. Eventually, I had to come back to Lagos but that did not stop me from seeing her. I would wake up around 4am, leave Lagos for Benin and return that same day.
The road was very bad and sometimes, I would spend about ten hours on the road. I would only get to see the girl for about two or three hours, then I would rush back to Lagos.
That was how much I was in love but she never appreciated it. I did not have money then. There was a time we tried to re-connect on Facebook but I had got married then and I am very happy with my wife.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- The fabulous life of Emmanuel Adebayor – His private jets, houses, motor bikes, cars, shoes (Photos)
- 9 Silent Nigerian billionaires who keep their wealth on a low key (With Pictures)
- Top 6 Nigerian banks and how much they pay their staffs monthly – See which is number 1!
- Top 12 most notorious and richest criminals in the world – #1 will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 9 Countries where Nigerians can easily get permanent residency – #2 will shock you!
- Meet the rich kids in Africa; From Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya – that luxury lifestyle! (With Pictures)
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- LADIES: If you do these 9 things, No man can ever play you!
- Meet the 6 richest celebrity kids in Nigeria – You wont believe who is number 1 (With Pictures)
- 6 Reasons Nigerian men are scared of all Calabar girls (With Pictures)