Signs the guy you’re dating is ready to marry you – Don’t play the guessing game, find out if he really is! If you’ve ever tried to read a man’s mind, you know how frustrating it can be. Even the greatest palm readers and fortune tellers can’t help you. You probably think asking him questions and getting him to talk is a good idea … unless of course you’ve tried that and realize it’s useless.
- 7 MAJOR reasons why guys don’t like dating virgins
- The secret behind the wealth of E Money – From Ajegunle to Lekki
- Top 12 Richest drug dealers in the world – Their net worth will shock you! (With Pictures)
- Ladies! 10 things your man should never make you do, no matter how much you love him – Be wise!!
Before you go to ask him another question, especially if it’s about him being ready for marriage, there is an excellent question to ask yourself. Do you want to know what it is?
It’s a million dollar question:
1. Is he building with you?
2. Is he sharing with you?
Fortunately, you will never have to ask him this question. I suggest you don’t, because he already demonstrates the answer in his actions.
There are actions men take when they’re building. For the sake of time, read A Life Of Love to know what they are and how he does them.
What’s your answer to the question? What does your gut instincts tell you? Your answer might be that he’s sharing with you, and things are great when he’s with you. He’s super attentive, a passionate lover, and you share the moment together.
The only problem is when he leaves, you feel that if you’re out of sight, you’re out of mind. That’s because you’re right. Your instincts are always right; he’s missing one key ingredient that a marriage-bound man has.
Okay, great build up, but what is the key ingredient? Simple. Is he building something with you?
If he’s building with you, you’re never out of his mind. You’re never wondering what he is thinking. If he’s building with you, he has a plan and he lets you know what it is. But, here’s the challenge.
Women tell me all the time, “He hasn’t asked me to marry him, so that means he doesn’t have a plan.” Men are not that obvious; they don’t move from A to Z so quickly.
They have a step-by-step plan. There are tricks and steps to learn this and I’m going to recommend that you watch Chemistry to Commitment not because it’s some big money maker, but because it shows you how to make having a relationship his idea.
If it’s not his idea, you’re not building the relationship you dream of.
Does he have momentum? This will tell you if he’s building with you. This is something you can feel, not think. Do you feel he’s building with you?
Men are far more obvious in this area.
For example, does he have a plan for the next date? Is he including you in upcoming events in his life? If you can’t see the path and your anxiety tries to push him from A to Z, it will blow up.
It’s simple, but it’s not easy, which is why I walk with you. Get to know the 3 non-actions for a marriage-bound man that work; knowing what not to do and what to look for will make all the difference.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- How Yataka Indimi broke Nasarawa First Lady’s arm during fight at Zahra Buhari’s introduction – You need to see this!
- Reasons why girls cheat so easily on their guy – The real truth!
- 9 Countries where Nigerians can easily get permanent residency – #2 will shock you!
- The real cause of Dagrin’s death – They lied to us (+Pics)
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- Meet the rich kids in Africa; From Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya – that luxury lifestyle! (With Pictures)
- 6 Nigerian footballers and their kids – #5 is too cute for words
- Top 10 Nigerian celebrities you didn’t know are siblings (With Pictures)
- Top 5 richest Nigerian musicians in 2016 – the money in their bank accounts will shock you!