Why it’s totally fine if you’re settling for MR. Right – There’s value in being with the wrong man. It’s a given that you want to find and date Mr. Right. I get that. However, I want to take a moment to point out the value of dating Mr. Right Now.
- Top 6 Nigerian banks and how much they pay their staffs monthly – See which is number 1!
- 13 Shocking facts about the White House they don’t want you to know (With Pictures)
- Top 12 most notorious and richest criminals in the world – #1 will shock you! (With Pictures)
- The 12 most brutal crimes committed by children – this will make you shiver! (With Pictures)
There are at least 3 reasons that it’s OK if you’re settling for Mr. Right Now:
1. You’re not currently dating Mr. Right.
This is obvious. However, common knowledge is not always common practice. The universe responds to momentum, it helps you when you take action.
This brings up the issue of practice. The first reason to date Mr. Right Now is that you need the practice. It’s much easier to practice being yourself with someone who isn’t perfect and working out your dating kinks (yes, we all have them), instead of waiting until you meet someone who is perfect.