Soulmate – Find someone who does. It’s easy to list what you find unappealing in a potential mate, but identifying the qualities that make someone desirable for the long haul is a slightly tougher task. What exactly qualifies a person to fulfill the role as your life partner?
- 15 Nollywood stars you still may not know have died – This list will leave you in a big shock! (+Photos)
- 31 wildest and exciting sex positions you probably never tried and need to (18+ With Pics)
- Forbes releases top 10 richest African musicians – Number 2 will shock you! (+Pics)
- 8 Nollywood actresses who married “Tear Rubber” husbands (With Pictures)
Not everyone runs a mental checklist before taking the ultimate leap — some just know. But regardless of whether or not you choose to follow that instinct, it doesn’t hurt to validate that he or she is your soulmate.
Related: 8 MAJOR Differences Between Being “In Lust” And “In Love”
To distinguish between someone who’s good for right now versus someone you want to wake up next to every day, consider the following list. If there’s someone in your life with these 20 qualities, don’t let go.
1. They support your passions and decisions.
He or she should be your biggest cheerleader and encourage you to pursue any endeavors despite how it may affect them.
2. They add value to your life.
Not in terms of monetary value — your partner should contribute a quality that inspires you to grow, whether that means he or she is smarter or more ambitious than you. (But make sure you can provide the same.)