He doesn’t like you – All dates are not created equally. Traditionally when you first start dating, you go out to dinner. This often leads to a somewhat of an interview process, especially if you’re coming from online dating. While you’re checking or unchecking your boxes, you may notice that you still don’t know the person.
- 7 MAJOR reasons why guys don’t like dating virgins
- The secret behind the wealth of E Money – From Ajegunle to Lekki
- Top 12 Richest drug dealers in the world – Their net worth will shock you! (With Pictures)
- Ladies! 10 things your man should never make you do, no matter how much you love him – Be wise!!
And you’re right. Because out of many early dates, you haven’t had the most important date. A string of dinners can leave you with a lot of knowledge about restaurants and first impressions.
These nighttime dates cover up a lot of things, including the most important thing: what he’s like in the daytime. More importantly, how does he treat you in the daytime?
It’s called a dose of reality. You don’t know a man until you see him in the daytime. Preferably on the move — walking, driving somewhere, doing something outdoors. You may also be wondering “does he like me” and he also won’t know for sure without seeing YOU in the daytime.
There are several advantages to this. One is that your clothes rarely come off when your outdoors although it does happen. This allows him to focus on getting to know you.
Walking with a man is a profound indicator to a man of what it’s like to be going the same direction as you. It makes you real.
Before you reel off to many more dinner dates, go outside in the daylight and see what you’ve got. You may find a guy who’s easier to talk to and willing to take the time to get to know you. If you’re going to spend the rest of your life together, there’s definitely going to be some daytime involved start now.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- How Yataka Indimi broke Nasarawa First Lady’s arm during fight at Zahra Buhari’s introduction – You need to see this!
- Reasons why girls cheat so easily on their guy – The real truth!
- 9 Countries where Nigerians can easily get permanent residency – #2 will shock you!
- The real cause of Dagrin’s death – They lied to us (+Pics)
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- Meet the rich kids in Africa; From Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya – that luxury lifestyle! (With Pictures)
- 6 Nigerian footballers and their kids – #5 is too cute for words
- Top 10 Nigerian celebrities you didn’t know are siblings (With Pictures)
- Top 5 richest Nigerian musicians in 2016 – the money in their bank accounts will shock you!