Attract men – The waters might be rough, but you can still sail smoothly. Although it may start with a date or dates, it’s not about dating at all. Dating is only a means to an end — a fun and fulfilling relationship. People are meant to be in a relationship. Get my drift?
- 7 MAJOR reasons why guys don’t like dating virgins
- The secret behind the wealth of E Money – From Ajegunle to Lekki
- Top 12 Richest drug dealers in the world – Their net worth will shock you! (With Pictures)
- Ladies! 10 things your man should never make you do, no matter how much you love him – Be wise!!
Yes, dating IS a fundamental way to meet someone terrific, but most people jump off of the boat too early, try to sail against the current, or attempt to speed up with way too big a sail.
While you’re dating, following these 3 dating rules can make your sailing trip a lot smoother:
1. Don’t depend on a partner to have a fulfilling life.
Create your own. If you want someone to make you happy — forget it. Your job is to make you happy NOW and to create the best life possible. Someone then can make you happier.
Again, your job is to be the kind of person where people are yearning to come on board. If you are trying really hard, trying to get somewhere, who would want to get on such a boat?
However, if you’re laughing, smiling, being you and having fun, well…that’s the boat I want to be on!