Users of Mozilla Firefox on Windows Vista and below will no longer get support nor software updates from the browser’s parent company, Mozilla. The development will be effected from April 2017, Mozilla says. According to a statement by the company on Tuesday, Firefox is one of the only browsers to offer any support for Windows XP and Vista.
- See the real founders of the most popular Nigerian Churches (With Photos)
- 3 youngest billionaires in Nigeria today – #1 is the biggest in Lagos Island (With Photos)
- Top 10 strongest footballers in the world – You won’t believe #1 and #2 are Nigerians (With Photos)
- 6 places girls want you to touch in their body that will blow their mind – (These are her weak points)
“Microsoft itself ended support for Windows XP in 2014 and will end support for Windows Vista in 2017. Unsupported operating systems receive no security updates, have known exploits, and can be dangerous to use, which makes it difficult to maintain Firefox on those versions. Firefox security updates for XP and Vista users will continue until September 2017, although new features will not be offered.”
After April 2017, users can still browse with Mozilla Firefox on XP and Vista albeit with an outdated version of the browser.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
- 5 most recent celebrity scandals that made Nigerians shiver – #1 involves a famous pastor (With Photos)
- 15 Real life people with unbelievable superpowers – You’ll be surprised to see this! (With Pictures)
- 12 things men do that make women fall deeper in love
- How to stop masturbating
- 21 World famous celebrities you never knew were Nigerians – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- This is really what happens to your manhood when you take viagra – See this now!
- 9 Countries where Nigerians can easily get permanent residency – #2 will shock you!