Breast lump removal: Dr Femi Olaleye took to Instagram to share photos from an excisional breast biopsy, the removal of noncancerous tumor, fibroadenoma. Below is what she wrote:
“When you are recovering from neck pains but still have to help an anxious young lady remove her breast lump – which by all account looks like a Fibroadenoma! A fibroadenoma is a non-cancerous tumor in the breast that is commonly found in women under the age of 30.
Incidentally fibroadenomas are diagnosed in approximately 10 percent of women in the United States (Mammotome). African-American women are more likely to develop these tumors.
A fibroadenoma is a very common benign (not cancerous) breast condition. The most common symptom is a lump in the breast which usually moves when you touch it.
Fibroadenomas often develop during puberty so are mostly found in young women, but they can occur in women of any age!”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- The long list of male and female celebs Rihanna has slept with (With Pictures)
- 12 Things you should always tell the one you love… Very important!
- Zahra Buhari’s secrets revealed just 24 hours after marriage
- Top 17 Worst celebrity wardrobe malfunctions that went viral – #17 will leave you in stitches! (See Photos)
- See the real founders of the most popular Nigerian Churches (With Photos)
- 15 Real life people with unbelievable superpowers – You’ll be surprised to see this! (With Pictures)
- The secret behind the wealth of E Money – From Ajegunle to Lekki