Empress Njamah celebrates birthday with the needy – Nollywood actress, Empress Njamah, will never fail to win the admiration and love of people in Nigeria for the numerous things she does for the needy in the country. We are used to seeing celebrities looking glamorous and fabulous at events, we are also used to seeing them set up fancy boutiques and other businesses that fetch in money big time.
- 7 MAJOR reasons why guys don’t like dating virgins
- The secret behind the wealth of E Money – From Ajegunle to Lekki
- Top 12 Richest drug dealers in the world – Their net worth will shock you! (With Pictures)
- Ladies! 10 things your man should never make you do, no matter how much you love him – Be wise!!
But seeing celebrities who take it upon themselves to look after the needy people in our society is rare.
There are a few celebrities with good hearts who understand that it is essential for them to look after the poor and needy in the society. They understand that as famous and successful as they are, they need to give back to the society.
Empress Njamah is one of those down to earth Nigerian celebrities. This talented Nollywood actress has always been a philanthropist who gives her all to the society. Putting smiles on the faces of the helpless gives her more joy than anything else.
She has been tagged ‘Nigeria’s Most Generous Celebrity’ because of her contributions to the society. Empress Njamah always have plans for motherless children, widows and the physically challenged in the society.
The stunning Nollywood actress celebrated her 2016 birthday in a wonderful way. She visited the homeless, less privileged and downtrodden while celebrating her day. The House of Empressnjamah Foundation distributed relief materials to over 2000 people at the International Displaced Persons Camp in Abuja
The second day, people living with disabilities in Abuja were visited with about 50 wheel-chairs and food items. The celebration was ended on the third day with dinner at the prestigious and popular Evelyn Event Centre at Gwarinpa, Abuja.
The celebrant had her friends and well-wishers with her through out this period. Check out some of the pictures taken at the event:
1. The celebrant herself
2. Reaching out to the needy
3. A beautiful soul shares
4. Presenting one of the wheelchairs
5. Stunning Empress
6. Empress Njamah at work
7. Feeding the poor
8. A young and hungry child
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- How Yataka Indimi broke Nasarawa First Lady’s arm during fight at Zahra Buhari’s introduction – You need to see this!
- Reasons why girls cheat so easily on their guy – The real truth!
- 9 Countries where Nigerians can easily get permanent residency – #2 will shock you!
- The real cause of Dagrin’s death – They lied to us (+Pics)
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- Meet the rich kids in Africa; From Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya – that luxury lifestyle! (With Pictures)
- 6 Nigerian footballers and their kids – #5 is too cute for words
- Top 10 Nigerian celebrities you didn’t know are siblings (With Pictures)
- Top 5 richest Nigerian musicians in 2016 – the money in their bank accounts will shock you!