I stalk Mark Zuckerberg on Facebook since he usually replies comments himself. Today, he was wishing people Merry Christmas, and people started asking him various personal questions. Below are some of the top questions and the answers he gave.
- 21 World famous celebrities you never knew were Nigerians – This will shock you! (With Pics)
- 9 Countries where Nigerians can easily get permanent residency – #2 will shock you
- Meet the rich kids in Africa; From Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya – that luxury lifestyle! (With Pics)
Q: Damn, I love the fact that the owner of Facebook does actually replies to people who use Facebook.
MZ: Well, I love talking to people in our community.
Q: You forgot Jarvis, I thought he was part of the family.
MZ: Not a full member yet, one day perhaps we will include our Als.
Q: But why Facebook doesn’t notify that it’s Jesus birthday today??
MZ: You aren’t friends with Jesus on Facebook?
Q: But aren’t you atheist?
MZ: No. I was raised jewish and then I went through a period where I questioned things, but now I believe religion is very important.
CLICK HERE to subscribe to our YouTube Channel for videos
- The 8 celebrity husband snatchers in Nigeria – See how they stole other women’s husbands
- If you are studying any of these courses in Nigerian Universities, You are not in school – NUC
- 10 Nigerian celebrities that are married to white people (with pictures)
- 6 Nigerian celebrities who ‘own’ private jets (With Pictures)