Relationships – When sparks fly, here’s what to look for. The excitement and anticipation of a first date can be nerve-wracking. It’s hard to know what to look for on a first date. However, the foundation of any great relationship has only two key ingredients.
- 9 Countries where Nigerians can easily get permanent residency – #2 will shock you!
- Meet the rich kids in Africa; From Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya – that luxury lifestyle! (With Pictures)
- 6 Nigerian footballers and their kids – #5 is too cute for words
- If you see these 13 symptoms, do an HIV test immediately
Do you want to know what they are? I’ll tell you, but first, consider this.
When you meet someone anywhere in any walk of life, you’re already on a first date. When done right, the first date is more of a continuation than a beginning.
With that in mind, when you meet someone by chance, take your time. If you take your time, you will begin to notice if you have chemistry and, more importantly, you will see if you have the first key ingredient.
These are the two BIG things to watch out for when you’re on a first date:
1. A relationship is a conversation that doesn’t end.
People who have natural chemistry can talk for hours. Notice these 3 things:
- You have each other’s full attention.
- Your body movements begin to sync up.
- It feels good, which naturally leads to a first date and also to the second of the only two key ingredients of what to look for on a first date.